COVID-19: An Update on our Priorities and Policies
With anxieties growing around covid-19 (coronavirus), we feel it is necessary to update you on our response to this event as well as our commitment to our employees and customers. We are dedicated to ensuring the health and safety of all our employees and clients. Please know that we are doing our part by putting policies and practices in place so that everyone is protected and can go about their work as regularly as possible.
Following the lead of our provincial health authorities, we will be implementing the following measures to ensure everyone’s health and safety:
• Implementing a more intensive cleaning schedule of facilities as well as all
• Posting hand washing signs adjacent to all sinks providing instructions on effective
• Restricting all business travel for our employees and urging all employees to limit
their personal travel plans until further notice
• Refraining from participation in any industry events and face-to-face meetings
• Permitting employees that can work from home to do so, as well as reducing the
amount of staff present in our warehouse
• Providing hand sanitizer for employees and clients
• Maintaining that any employee feeling at all unwell stay at home and follow
proper protocol as laid out by the BC CDC
We encourage our clients to stay up-to-date through Canada’s Public Health website. We also ask that if you are feeling unwell in any way, to please refrain from visiting our warehouse so we can ensure the health and safety of our employees as well as other clients.
We will be monitoring the situation as closely as possible and will be providing you with any updates as necessary. If you have any questions or concerns at this time, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to accommodate you in any way we can. Thank you for your understanding as we all work together to support the health and safety of those around us.