With Vancouver Film Studios leading the way, we have dedicated ourselves to becoming a better business; for our employees, our customers, and the rest of the world.
But what does that even mean, to be a better business? We're on a mission to find out exactly what that is, and being a Certified B Corporation is part of that mission.
- Provide a living wage -
- Promote from within -
- Health benefits -
- Cross-skills training and facilitate for external professional development opportunities -
- Incentives for health & wellness activities -
- Paying our employees a living wage -
- Providing cross-skills training -
- Promoting from within -
- Offering incentives for health & wellness initiatives -
- Dispensing health benefits -
- RRSP Matching -
- Paid parental leave -
-Tuition reimbursement -
- Mandatory Carbon Literacy training for all of our employees -
- Carbon neutral since 2008! -
- Community Garden for all employees to use -
- Donating and sponsoring various eco-minded initiatives and charities (ex. REEL Green Earth Day, Still Creek Streamkeepers, & the Sustainable Production Forum)
- Learn about more of our sustainability initiatives on our Sustainability Page -
- Paid days off for staff to use for volunteering -
- Amended our recruiting process to conduct unbiased hiring -
- Sponsering local film festivals and production companies (ex. Crazy 8s, UBC POV, Primary Imaging, & COJAX Industries) -
- Donating and sponsoring various community initiatives and charities (ex. Vancouver General Hospital, Take A Hike Foundation, Collingwood Neighbourhood House) -
- Donating gear to schools with film programs in need -
Working in our offices is about connecting with our customers. From our rental coordinators to our content creator, you are essential to keeping our customers up-to-date and informed.
No positions currently open
The Floor Staff is responsible for the general duties of keeping our warehouse running through its day-to-day operations. This can include anything from processing equipment, preparing orders for customers, or delivering equipment to the VFS stages.
Floor Staff doesn't sound quite exciting enough for you? Can't stand working in an office environment? No worries, we've got some other more unique opportunities for you right here!